Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
до 30 000
We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
Now we are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist in our Finance Team.
Tasks in the role
- preparing reports, dashboards, budgets, forecasts and analysis;
- reporting to and working closely with the VP finance to meet the operational and financial planning needs of the Group;
- building and maintaining financial reporting, key performance metrics and ad-hoc financial analysis to support functional heads and department owners in assessing business performance and operational initiatives;
- utilizing BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance;
- preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions;
- reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for better performance;
- providing insights to senior management upon financial modeling, forecasts and profitability.
- bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting or another business-related discipline;
- mastery in Excel is a must;
- 3+ years of relevant analytical experience;
- strong communication skills;
- fluency in English (at least B2).
- relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- remote or hybrid work model in our Cyprus office;
- health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- provided lunches or food allowance;
- monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- English and Greek lessons;
- provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- sports reimbursement;
- team buildings and parties (e.g. Japan Day at the office);
- gifts for work anniversaries: from AirPods Pro to MacBook Pro;
- bonuses for special events (e.g. child's birth).