Senior Front-End Engineer (React)
We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
Now we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer (React) for the Web team, whose responsibility is to develop all the key web applications that the end user works with.
We are using Agile, Scrum (1–2-week sprints), and SAFe framework.
Our team has 4 Frontend Developers, 4 QA Engineers (manual and auto), and a Team Leader (he is also writing the code).
- CI/CD: Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, Git, GitLab.
Tasks in the role
You will be responsible for developing web application interfaces, and working with landings, layouts, architecture, and difficult engineering solutions.
You will take part in planning, collecting requirements, and communicating with the Product Owner and other members of the Release Train team, using SAFe framework.
It will be great if you follow the principles of KISS, DRY, adhere to the principles of the code-style of the team, and focused on the business needs.
- 4+ years of commercial development experience in React;
- cross-browser/adaptive layout experience;
- experience with Webpack;
- knowledge Node.js;
- experience with Flow or Typescript;
- knowledge of design patterns and refactoring principles;
- following principles KISS, DRY;
- experience in conducting code-review;
- English B1, Russian B-2+.
It will be an advantage
- experience writing unit tests;
- knowledge of GraphQL;
- experience in Kubernetes.
- relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- remote or hybrid work model in our Cyprus office;
- health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- provided lunches or food allowance;
- monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- opportunity to learn English and Greek;
- provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- sports reimbursement;
- team buildings and parties (e.g. Japan Day at the office);
- bonuses for special events (e.g. child's birth).
Relocation package includes
- visa support, an opportunity to get an EU citizenship;
- preparation of all documents (fully provided by the company);
- flight tickets coverage for employees and their families;
- free corporate apartment for 2 months;
- full coverage of migration costs while in Cyprus;
- reimbursement of a rental car or transport allowance for 2 months.
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.