We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
We are currently looking for an Affiliate Specialist to join our growing Affiliate team in one of our brokerage brands. Our team is responsible for developing an affiliate network for attracting clients to our multiple products. Now our business goal is to introduce our new affiliate program brand to the public.
The team has 4 Affiliate Specialists and a Team Leader.
You will collaborate with affiliates and help them improve their strategy to attract traders to our products.
Now we have 2 affiliate programs:
Tasks in the role
- onboarding affiliates to the program;
- affiliate consulting, analyzing their statistics, sources of traffic, advertising, strategy, and correcting, optimizing, and motivating for improving results;
- fraud detection;
- analyzing traffic in various inner reports, and appsflyer;
- keeping within ROI limits for your affiliates;
- checking if affiliates’ sources are in compliance with requirements of regulators.
- 1+ years of commercial experience in affiliate programs or networks;
- knowledge of basic sources and specifications of various types of traffic;
- understanding principles of traffic arbitrage;
- Advanced English; another language fluency would be an asset;
- ability to work with a high amount of data;
- ability to work with analytical and report-building systems;
- knowledge of online advertising;
- ability to formulate recommendations.
As an advantage:
- experience in launching affiliates from scratch;
- experience in traffic buying;
- knowledge of any third language;
- experience in the creation of creatives;
- successful cases you're proud of;
- active contact base.
- relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- remote or hybrid work model in our Cyprus office;
- health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- provided lunches or food allowance;
- monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- opportunity to learn English and Greek;
- provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- sports reimbursement;
- team buildings and parties (e.g. Japan Day at the office);
- bonuses for special events (e.g. child's birth).
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.