Head of Talent Acquisition
The Head of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for managing two teams of talent sourcers and recruiters, who share a common passion for hiring the best talents, creating memorable candidate experiences, and solving tricky challenges in partnership with our Engineering, Product, and other leads.
Tasks in the role
- oversee the engagement, management, and development of high-performing teams in a fast-paced and ambitious environment;
- assume responsibility for setting team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress;
- liaise closely with Product, Engineering, and Business leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel;
- act as a talent advisor for technology recruiting and sourcing, while also developing the continuous company and talent mapping in key tech areas;
- ensure that every candidate has a positive and engaging experience through all stages of the interview process;
- maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics (we use Huntflow ATS + Tableau);
- collaborate with our partners and other leaders within the organization to strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a top-tier software company with an excellent engineering talent bar;
- 3+ years experience leading technical recruitment function;
- proven experience in identifying and engaging senior-level candidates;
- experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within leadership groups and cross-functional teams;
- demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners;
- strong coaching and mentoring skills;
- passion and understanding of technology;
- excellent verbal and communication skills;
- fluency in Russian and English level B2+ (Upper-Intermadiate+) – essential.
- you can choose the format of work – remote or in the office;
- very attractive financial package that will match your competence and experience;
- extended Benefit Package: VMI with dental and travel insurance, lunches compensation, gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, corporate gym, English language courses and other corporate benefits;
- the opportunity to attend conferences and courses at the company's expense – we support the continued development of our employees;
- flexible processes, flexible hours, a democratic atmosphere towards people;
- opportunities for professional growth – we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us.