We are looking for a Financial analyst in our team, who is responsible for data transparency of the company.
Our key customers are: finance, compliance, market making and banking departments.
Tasks in the role
- finance—creating a data transparency process involving millions of dollars;
- compliance—making stages of verification stronger;
- banking—creating product analytics for new products from scratch;
- market making—finding data inconsistency and searching for business solutions;
- automating ad-hoc processes.
- more than 2 years of relevant job experience;
- broad experience with Python, SQL and BI systems;
- experience with A/B tests;
- economic background and experience in fintech;
- English level B2/C1.
- relocation opportunity after trial period. Remote work or office;
- official registration and 13th salary;
- medical insurance and 3 extra day off (for sick leave without document processing);
- monthly compensation of the kindergartens/schools;
- lunch and sports reimbursement;
- payment for professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- teambuildings and parties, for example, Japan Day at the office;
- gifts for work anniversaries: from Airpods Pro to MacBook Pro;
- English and Greek lessons.
Relocation package includes
- compensation of the flight with the family;
- provide a corporate apartment for the first month of work;
- fully oversee the preparation of documents;
- provide a corporate car for rent.